General Objective: Optimize the RSA encryption algorithm by means of a mathematical model and develop algorithms and dynamic libraries to increase the speed of RSA algorithm calculation, as well as the security level of the encrypted messages transmitted by the network, in order to increase the perception that the university community has in relation to security based on cryptography.
- Determine a mathematical model that allows RSA encryption algorithm optimization.
- Design and implement experimental algorithms to optimize the RSA based on the mathematical model obtained.
- Design and implement a library of classes and functions that converts it into a generic solution to the project.
- Conduct the tests, evaluate the results, and disseminate the results.
EPN, ESPE, UTA.
- Walter Marcelo Fuertes Díaz
- Jenny Gabriela Torres Olmedo
- Ángel Alberto Magreñán Ruiz
- Ernesto Pérez Estévez
Presupuesto adjudicado: $50000
Estado del proyecto: